Contact Me

Monday, February 14, 2011

How To Make Money?

OR RATHER HOW NOT TO LOSE IT. Ok,so i may not know all the secrets yet,but i will tell you this,
without it you will have to rely on love.
Marry rich or you will have to do what i'm doing and thats making it the old fashioned way.I started this blog to teach myself and others how to build stability into our difficult lives.I welcome posts from experienced bloggers and money makers.As they say in China. 'Don't let the eagle go until you see the rabbit!'In simple english it translates to.'I do'nt do business with you until i know you."
How simple life would be if we could do business on trust alone.
I had 3 companies; now only 2.How?Well i put all my eggs in one basket and got taken for R3million.Protection for you company should be taught,or you will learn it the hard way like i did when my major client liqudated.
Some advice for business owners.
Do'nt rely soley on the golden goose.Do'nt sign personal sureties.Do'nt forget to sign a contract,if it seems too good to be true,it is!Do'nt allow your client to get more than one month behind in payments,then simply stop supplying.
Most business owners are scared of losing that one major client but just remember if they are worth doing business with then they will look after you.Only really big corporations might not care.

No comments:

Post a Comment